I've been itching to add my embroidery to some clothing for some time now, so I'm very excited to share this new denim button down women's shirt featuring a large floral motif in shades of pink and green. Lightweight and super soft, it's perfect for all seasons.
- Cotton thread embroidered onto a very soft, new Old Navy brand long sleeve denim button down shirt in size small. Unlined.
- Material: 100% cotton, medium wash denim
- Floral motif measures approximately 5" x 3"
- Size: Women's Small (similar to a size 4)
- Care: I recommend hand washing in cold water or machine wash on cold, gentle cycle in a mesh wash bag. Line dry. Warm iron on reverse.
- Item ships USPS Priority Mail
Please familiarize yourself with Happy Cactus Designs' shipping and return policies prior to making your purchase. All clothing sales are final.
Original design by Brannon Addison. Happy Cactus Designs holds the copyright to both the embroidery design and images of the design. Please do not copy. Images may not be used without permission.
Please note that color may differ slightly from photos due to different monitor settings.
About the artist: Brannon creates one-of-a-kind embroidered artwork and home decor items from her Colorado studio. Her work has been featured House Beautiful, Vogue, and Design*Sponge and she was named one of Country Living's 100 Most Creative People in the Country. Learn more about Brannon's process and the embroidery collection here.
Inspired by springtime and the coming wildflowers, I created this field of imaginary rainbow flowers full...
Lately, I have been challenging myself to create monochromatic floral designs, coordinating the thread color with...
A sweet and colorful design featuring tiny rainbow flowers on white linen. The flowers are embellished with tiny seed beads, adding...