Sold Out- $145.00
One-of-a-kind artwork, hand embroidered by Brannon Addison in her Colorado studio. Her embroidery has been featured in House Beautiful, Vogue, and Design*Sponge. Learn more about Brannon's process and the embroidery collection here.
Inspired by the snowy winter environment here in Colorado, I created this symmetrical snowflake in shades of blue with hints of silver metallic thread.
This piece arrives in a white box tied with ribbon, ready for gift-giving.
- Cotton and metallic floss on white linen fabric
- Sold framed
- Walnut wood frame, white acid free mat board
- Hardware attached for easy hanging
- Wood frame measures 7” x 7”
- Embroidery design measures approximately 3.125" x 3.125"
- Clear plexiglass window included for optional use
Please familiarize yourself with Happy Cactus Designs' shipping and return policies prior to making your purchase.
Original design by Brannon Addison. Happy Cactus Designs holds the copyright to both the embroidery design and images of the design. Please do not copy. Images may not be used without permission.
Please note that color may differ slightly from photos due to different monitor settings.