Sold Out- $150.00
One-of-a-kind artwork, hand embroidered by Brannon Addison in her Colorado studio. Her embroidery has been featured in House Beautiful, Vogue, and Design*Sponge. Learn more about Brannon's process and the embroidery collection here.
This colorful piece was inspired by the changing seasons and features a mix of intricate stitches.
This piece arrives in a white box tied with ribbon, ready for gift-giving.
- Cotton floss on white linen fabric
- Sold framed
- Maple wood frame, white acid free mat board
- Hardware attached for easy hanging
- Wood frame measures 6” x 6”
- Embroidery design measures approximately 3" x 2.85"
- Clear plexiglass window included for optional use
Please familiarize yourself with Happy Cactus Designs' shipping and return policies prior to making your purchase.
Original design by Brannon Addison. Happy Cactus Designs holds the copyright to both the embroidery design and images of the design. Please do not copy. Images may not be used without permission.
Please note that color may differ slightly from photos due to different monitor settings.