1. What's a better gift for a new baby boy than a personalized towel from Pottery Barn?
2. I love this little wooden boat. Would be great for nursery decoration!
3. The perfect welcome baby card for an August baby.
4. I think this large tote from Sea Bags would be great as a diaper bag for now and as a beach bag when baby grows up.
I am beyond excited to share that Happy Cactus Designs cards are featured on the COVER of the summer 2014 issue of Stationery Trends.
Stationery Trends is the leading trade show magazine for the stationery industry and is read by paper and gift boutique owners, designers, event planners, and members of the press/blogosphere.
The cards shown on the cover are my flat cactus note cards. They are sold as an assorted set of 8 and really stand out because I hand-finish each card with gold paint. You can find them in the shop here.
I have been working hard to improve my product photography (I take all of my own product photos - learn more about my process in this post) so it is quite validating to see my work on the cover of a magazine!
If you don't subscribe to Stationery Trends, you can check out a digital preview of the summer issue here.
Cover image credit: Stationery Trends
1. Beautifully hand-crafted wood veneer sunglasses from Tumbleweeds.
2. Turquoise chandelier earrings perfect for any fiesta.
3. How awesome are these cactus embroidered cocktail napkins from Lettermade? I think I need a set asap.
4. A thank you note inspired by the colors of the desert sunset.
5. The perfect planter for succulents.
Heads up! The online shop will be closed June 27 to July. While you will still be able to place orders, these orders will not ship until the week of July 21. Thanks for your understanding!
This past spring I introduced new flat note sets that are perfect for thank you notes or quick letters. It was really fun to create designs for this collection.The Orange Tree design is one of my favorite motifs that I created.
It is sold as a set of 10 cards. You can find it in the shop here.