$315.00– Sold Out
One-of-a-kind artwork, hand embroidered by Brannon Addison in her Colorado studio. Her embroidery has been featured in House Beautiful, Vogue, and Design*Sponge and she was recently named one of Country Living's 100 Most Creative People in the Country. Learn more about Brannon's process and the embroidery collection here.
This piece features a variety of flowers in shades of blue, blue-grey, and sea green on cream linen. It is meticulously stitched with just 1 - 3 strands of floss.
- Cotton floss on white linen fabric
- Sold framed
- Maple wood frame, cream acid free mat board
- Hardware attached for easy hanging
- Wood frame measures 11.75" x 9.625”
- Embroidery design measures approximately 6.25" x 4.25"
- Clear plexiglass window included for optional use
Please familiarize yourself with Happy Cactus Designs' shipping and return policies prior to making your purchase.
Original design by Brannon Addison. Happy Cactus Designs holds the copyright to both the embroidery design and images of the design. Please do not copy. Images may not be used without permission.
Please note that color may differ slightly from photos due to different monitor settings.
You can also learn about embroidery pieces from past collections here.