$195.00– Sold Out
This lemon with leaves on the vine was meticulously stitched over many hours primarily with one to two strands of embroidery floss.
This piece arrives in a white box tied with ribbon, ready for gift-giving.
Orders typically ship within 2 - 3 business days of order placement. Please familiarize yourself with Happy Cactus Designs' shipping and return policies prior to making your purchase.
- Cotton floss on white linen fabric
- Sold framed
- Aspen wood frame, white acid free mat board
- Hardware attached for easy hanging
- Wood frame measures 6” x 6”
- Embroidery design measures approximately 2.50" x 1.75"
- Clear plexiglass window included for optional use; small wooden dowel included if you prefer to stand the frame upright (easel-style)
Original design by Brannon Addison. Happy Cactus Designs holds the copyright to both the embroidery design and images of the design. Please do not copy. Images may not be used without permission.
Please note that color may differ slightly from photos due to different monitor settings.
About the artist: Brannon creates one-of-a-kind embroidered artwork and home decor items from her Colorado studio. Her work has been featured House Beautiful, Vogue, and Design*Sponge and she was named one of Country Living's 100 Most Creative People in the Country. Learn more about Brannon's process and the embroidery collection here.